We invite you along with your family to participate in the 11 garuda seva festival which is to be held from 04.02.2019 to 06.02.2019 at Thirunangoor.
The GARUDASEVAI is on 5-2-2019 , darshan from 9pm onwards.
The uniqueness of this festival is that all the 11 emperumans are giving darshan in garudavahana, Sri. Thirumangai azhwar in hamsavahana led by Sri. Manavalamamunigal in seshavahana in one row through the streets of Thirunangur that cannot be seen anywhere else. Our seven emperumans are part of the 11 emperumans. Please note that the 11 Garuda Seva committee is functioning to meet out the festival expenses. However the below expenses are not covered or covered partially covered by the committee and we seek your financial assistance for our 7 temples.
1. Deepa oil & pooja articles for 3 days
2. Additional Garlands during azhwar visit for mangalasasanam
3. Additional Garlands for moolavar perumal,azhwars,acharyas
4. Additional Tube light sets in front of 7 temples
5. To clean the grass in around the temple premises
6. To collect the garudavahanams from our 7 temples and shift to main mandap in Narayanan koil
7. Additional archakar ,paricharaka for 7 temples
I request you to select any one of the above item either in part or in full and may sent your donation in the name of the T.V.V.S.S.K.TRUST , and mail to 4/83-A, Sri.Purushothama Perumal Koil Street, Nangoor, Sirkali-Tk. You may transfer the funds to trust.
- SB A/C No.608801152764, ICICI, Bank, Mailaduthurai Branch, Code No.6088, IFSC Code no.ICIC0006088
- SB A/c No.6027064799, Indian Bank, Thenapthi Branch Code No.S108, IFSC Code No: IDIB000S108
Please inform us well in advance if you desire to participate so that i will make necessary arrangements for your stay and food. You may call us on 9750251058 for any clarification.