I invite your esteemed presence along with your family to participate in 11 garuda seva festival which is to be held from 28.01.2017 to 30.01.2017 at Thirunangoor. The uniqueness of this festival is that all the 11 emperumans are giving darshan in garudavahana, Sri. Thirumangai azhwar in hamsavahana lead by Sri. Manavalamamunigal in seshavahana in one row through the streets of Thirunangur which cannot be seen anywhere else. Please note that the 11 Garuda Seva committee is functioning to meet out the festival expenses. However the following expenses are not covered by the committee for which we seek your financial assistance for our 7 temples.
- Deepa oil for 3 days: Rs.6,000/-
- Garlands during azhwar visit for mangalasasanam: Rs.5,000/-
- Garlands for moolavar perumal,azhwars,acharyas: Rs.10,000/-
- Pooja articles(camphor, thread,theertha parimalam): Rs. 3,000/-
- Tube light sets in front of the temple: Rs.5,000/-
- To clean the grass in and around the temple premises: Rs.6,000/-
To collect the garudavahanams from our 7 temples and shift to main mandap: Rs.15,000/-
- Archaka, Paricharaka sambavana: Rs.20,000/-
I request you to select any one of the above item either in part or in full and may sent your donation in the name of the T.V.V.S.S.K.TRUST , and mail to 4/83-A, Sri.Purushothama Perumal Koil Street, Nangoor, Sirkali-Tk. You may transfer the funds to trust.
- SB A/C No.608801152764, ICICI, Bank, Mailaduthurai Branch, Code No.6088, IFSC Code no.ICIC0006088
- SB A/c No.6027064799, Indian Bank, Thenapthi Branch Code No.S108, IFSC Code No: IDIB000S108
Please inform us well in advance if you desire to participate so that i will make necessary arrangements for your stay and food. You may call us on 9750251058 for any clarification.