List of few of our donors is given below. Complete list of donors will be updated shortly.
Contributors for all seven temples
- K.A.C.Charity, 105, Narayana Mudali Street, Chennai-600079 regulary sending Rs. 1500/-pm for each of our seven temples towards daily pooja and archaka salary. Besides they are also donating Rs.2,250/- for annual festivals for each of the 7 temples and also for pavithrotsavam for Rs.2,000/- for each of the seven temple temples. Also Rs.2,000/- for Manavala Mamunigal annual festival., Jeshatabhishegam Rs.2000/- . Total will be Rs.1,59,750/- per year.
- Further Rao Bahadur Vemuru Ranganatham Chetty charity donating Rs.1050/-pm for daily pooja. Besides Rs.3000/- for annual festivals of each of our 7 temples and for annual festivals of acharyas and alwars. The total will be Rs.75000/-
Contributors for Arimeya Vinnagaram Temple
- R Venkatesh, Dubai – Contribution of Rs 5000/month towards monthly electricity charges
- R Venkatesh, Dubai – Contribution of Rs 10000/month towards daily poojas and monthly salary for Archaka, Paricharaka and Security.
Contributors for Vaikuntha Vinnagaram Temple
- Jayanthi Mukundan
- Vidyalakshmi Parthasarathy
- Santhanam Rajagopalan
- Mayuravalli Santhanam
All contributing Rs. 8000/month towards monthly salary for Archaka, Paricharaka, Security and Pushpams.
Contributors for Sri VanPurushothaman Temple
Mr Nagaraj Mandya from Bangalore contributing Rs 10,000 per month for Paricharakar and Archakar.
Contributors for Nandavanam
Kinchitkaram Trust contributing Rs 5000 per month for Pushpa kaikaryam and maintenance of Nandavanam
Azhwar Acharyan Thirunatchara vaibhavam
Mrs Sowmya contributing towards Azhwar Acharyan Thirunatchara celebrations (Kozhti, malai, Thirumanjanam and purappadu where possible at Sri Van Purushotha Perumal Temple)
Contribution for Koodamadukoothar Temple
G Boominathan, Bangalore contributing Rs 8000 per month.
Corpus fund Donors
1. S Lakshmi Narasimhan, Chennai Rs 10000
2. A Purushothaman Rs 50,000
3. S Rangaswamy, Mumbai, Rs 3.5 Lakhs